Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm still here...

Lets be honest. I've never kept a proper diary and while on the road the most disciplined I have ever been was to jot down the date and location of photographs. Internet access in Tbilisi is quite good - there's plenty of internet cafes. You can find a fast connection but uploading photos, video and audio takes time. With the commitments of the past two days out of the way I hope I can post a little more regularly. You'll be pleased to know that I'm paying top dollar tonight at Tbilisi's Marriot Hotel to post directly from my laptop wirelessly.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deegs..stop going on about not being able to upload your stuff and get us some hard line journalism.

what are the toilets like in the local pubs and railway stations?

is there any loo paper or just old news papers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home